Thank you for your faithful prayers. The Lord continues to answer them in amazing ways:
- Equip #44 is going well. We've had only minor illness with one little one. This is a group that is working hard and asking good questions.
- Mom continues to make improvements and gain strength.
Here are the things I'd ask you to pray about for the next two weeks:
- Equip #44 continues through Friday, Oct 11. Pray for continued health and strength.
- Pray that we would give them all the tools they need to build their teams of prayer and financial partners for their first Wycliffe field assignment.
- I'll be heading to Indiana for a brief visit sometime after Equip #44 ends. Pray for good timing and safety in travel.
It is such a blessing to be on this journey with you, following God together. My prayer for you is that the Lord would draw each of you closer to His heart and give you great joy and fulfillment each day. Let me know other ways I might pray, too.
Pray for Verona and her Vascular Dementia and how it affects me and how she responds to the staff and fellow Assistance In Living folk. She doesn't know what she and Eileen talked about right after she hangs up talking to her. Also Eileen starts work at Ascension Providence Hospital next Tuesday as a mammography tech!!ReplyDelete